REVOS is a smart micro-mobility platform that works with enterprises across the
automotive shared mobility value chain to enable and accelerate their smart vehicle
journeys. Founded in 2017, it aims to empower all 2 and 3 wheeler vehicles through AI-
integrated IoT solutions that will make them smart, safe, connected.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Good working experience with Microcontrollers.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience with protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, RS485, etc.
- Good understanding of ARM architecture and proven track record of delivering high-quality firmware on ARM Cortex-M0/M3/M4/M7 platforms.
- Experience with firmware design with Real-Time Operating System (RTOS).
- 1-4 years of relevant working experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality C code in a real-time embedded environment
- Should be capable of analyzing specifications, developing test plans, integration, and verifying functionality with optimized system performance.
- Develop and Design solutions for bare metal and/OR RTOS based embedded
- Experience in Automotive Embedded is a plus.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python is a plus.
- Experience in the IoT/BLE/ WiFi is a plus.
- Working knowledge of bootloaders and OTA is a plus.
- Experience with a complete product development life cycle is a plus.
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off