We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our R&D team, develop your skills on the job and work at the state-of-the-art products impacting entire cities, countries –craft the things to come.
This challenging role requires concepts making, idea generation, creative skill, Prototype development. You have core knowledge of Power Electronics and analytical skills.
- Serves as technical expert within Power Electronics Department that is responsible to design, development, test and maintain power electronics products (e.g. AC to DC Converter, DC to DC converter, etc. Expertise in high power converter development >10kW)
- Determines the best techniques, procedures and/or theories as they apply to the development of power converter.
- Creates compliance procedures for the development/testing of power converter designs.
- Defines and interprets design specifications; designs power converter circuitry to meet specified requirements; and analyzes product design requirements and recommends solutions.
- Works with other engineers, designers, and technicians on specific work assignments.
- Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should be a graduate/post graduate in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with 4 to 10 years of experience
- You should be innovative and have experience in power electronics products (e.g.AC to DC
- Converter, DC to DC converter, etc. Expertise in high power converter development >10kW).
- You should have good knowledge of relevant standards/EMI-EMC compliance required for power converter development.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
Experience required years 5-7 Years
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.